Exchange and Returns
At Babymel we pride ourselves on providing a superior level of quality across our brand. We appreciate that our customers want to purchase with the confidence of knowing that if they should experience an issue with the product, they will receive a high level of customer service and fair issue assessment.
We will always do our very best to ensure complete customer satisfaction, and will offer prompt exchange or refund of faulty or unwanted products within the following guidelines:
Refund or Exchange
You can return goods free of charge for any reason in an unused condition within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange, provided a proof of purchase is supplied. All orders over £25 include a free return or exchange form. We do not provide a free returns service for overseas customers, or for orders under £25 in any country. Please follow the returns procedure below for more information. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition and packaging with your proof of purchase within 30 days of receipt of purchase. We will issue a refund on receipt of the product(s), excluding any postage costs, or exchange the item for a different style/colour if preferred, for the equivalent cost.
Follow these easy steps to process your return or exchange
1. Put your Babymel bag back into it's original packaging and parcel bag or box and don't forget to include your proof of purchase (can be a till receipt, order confirmation or bank statement).
2. Fill in the returns form which came with your Babymel parcel. If you have lost this form, not to worry, just contact our team at returns@Babymel.co.uk with your order number.
3. Create your free Royal Mail returns label here by entering your details as specified.
4. Download and print the label and attatch it to your parcel.
5. Pop your parcel in the post back to us, we take up to 10 working days to process returns, please contact us at returns@Babymel.co.uk with your order number if you have any questions!
Please follow the process above to send back your product please note we can only return or exchange products if a proof of purchase is provided.
- Once we receive your item, we will send out your replacement Babymel bag. We aim to send out your replacement bag within five working days. Any difference in price will need to be considered before your new style is sent out to you. A member of our customer service team will be in touch with you if there are any outstanding costs to be paid or refunded, or to discuss stock availability if necessary.
- Please be sure to obtain a proof of posting, you will need this to hurry things along, should your parcel take a while to arrive with us.
- Proof of purchase must be provided in order for us to process an exchange or refund. Proof of purchase can be accepted in the form of till receipt, order receipt or bank statement.
- *Free exchanges are not applicable to items being returned from outside the UK (including, without limitation, Guernsey and Jersey), in these cases the cost of the return will be your responsibility and you need to address your parcel to Babymel Ltd, Studio 13, Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London, NW5 1LP.
- Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any items which fail to reach us or for delays in your exchange/return reaching our warehouse. We recommend that overseas customers send their parcels via a registered trackable service and get a proof of receipt.
- Please note that we can only refund the card on which the original transaction was made.
- Please retain your proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit to us.
Here at Babymel, we believe in all of our products and hope you are as delighted with them as we are.
Our products are covered by a one year manufacturer's warranty from the day they were bought, when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
This warranty covers faults in materials and workmanship and doesn't apply if damage is caused by unreasonable use or neglect, normal wear and tear. For any manufacturing defects within this timeframe, repairs (if applicable) will be paid for by Babymel provided a proof of purchase can be shown.
If you need to have a Babymel product repaired, contact our team at returns@Babymel.co.uk with your order number or proof of purchase and photos of your faulty product for our team to assess your request for repair or replacement. Please note, repairs can take up to 15 working days from the date of receipt.
Please note that this policy relates to products that are faulty due to a manufacturing issue. We are unable to refund, exchange or repair products that are faulty due to misuse or external factors not relating to the manufacturing of the product or if you are unable to provide a proof of purchase.
If we agree to repair or replace your item, we will ask you to return your item to us using the returns process above. Once your item is received by our team, we will either repair the item or replace the item and return this back to you.
Please note that Babymel’s Return Policy are guidelines meant to assist you in the sales and returns process of our products. It is in addition to our general terms and conditions and do not limit you or your customers’ statutory rights.
Can't find what you need? Get in touch with our friendly customer care team who will be happy to help...
Tel: +44 (0)207 284 2252
Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm GMT